If you have always wanted a Kodiak Canvas truck tent for your tent, but could never get one that fit, then this is your lucky day! This Brand new Kodiak Canvas Truck tent will now fit mid sized trucks like the Toyota Tacoma (may need special clamps) and the Nissan Frontier and many others. Get this brand new high quality Kodiak Canvas tent for your pickup truck. This tent allows you to pitch your tent anywhere your truck goes. Stay off the ground, high and dry, and away from the critters. Made with the same Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight, and breathable as our other Kodiak Canvas tents. Features five screen windows with no-see-um mesh, for ventilation, light, and openness. Includes a cab access window. This unique, clamp-on rail design with its integrated, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame provides unmatched sturdiness and allows for easy set up and take down. It is rated for all-season use, it will keep you warm n the winter and cool in the summer. You can run a power cord from your cab to power your appliances, so you can still have the basic necessities in even the most rural areas. This tent features top of the line YKK zippers. The tent sets up with the tailgate down for added space. Includes convenient gear pockets well as the carry bag. Finally we have a truck tent that will fit the needs of Toyota Tacoma, (may need special clamps) Ford Ranger, GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado, and Nissan Frontier Customers!
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space. Tall 5 ft. ceiling height.
- Tailgate down design expands useable space.
- 5 windows provide excellent ventilation and openness.
- Sturdy, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame.
- Convenient Cab access window.
- Clamp-on rails easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.
- Large D-shaped door with top of the line YKK zippers.
- Covered entry to ensure an easy exit.
- Carry Bag included.
- Two convenient gear pockets.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations.