Kodiak Canvas Tent 6133 6 Person 9 x 12 ft. with Deluxe Awning Canopy
No Sales Tax Outside Utah.
Description: A favorite among hunters and those taking long trips - this tent is a deluxe way of camping. Camp in comfort and style with this premium cabin tent from Kodiak Canvas. Keep dry in these tents made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish makes this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Also, includes an extension cord opening to camp in comfort and enjoy some of the luxuries necessary to make it a success. Other waterproof tents will easily become hot and humid inside making them very uncomfortable, but not so with Kodiak Canvas Tents. Storm Flaps are on the outside and zip up from the outside. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not wick water. The Canopy/Awning is sewn onto the roof and is supported by a sturdy metal frame. The sturdy 1 inch steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather.
The Kodiak canvas wall tent floor is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft at peak) and steep walls (5.5 ft at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. It makes it feel more like a room than a tent with sloped walls.
The high quality deluxe 8 x 8.5 ft. awning creates the cool, perfect picnic area, providing shade from the sun and protection from the weather. A large front door and 1 side doors with heavy-duty #10 zippers offer convenient access.
5 large windows allow ample air-flow, and have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests.
Click Here to view the owners/instruction/set-up manual for this tent.
This tent includes a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Kodiak.
• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
• Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
• 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.*The awning is not designed for snow loads and should be stowed during winter camping.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.