You may be here because you've seen this exact tent at your last camping trip and it looked amazing. Or, maybe you've seen it at your son's last scouting event. Whatever the reason this will be the last tent you'll need to buy. This Kodiak tent isn't only far better than any nylon tent, it is far better than the leading competitor of canvas tents. It includes a stronger floor, better poles, and on and on. Canvas breaths while keeping you dry. They are famous for holding up well in the wind and heavy rain. This is one of our best selling canvas tents in the standards 10' x 10' size. It can accommodate a small family. Do you get the larger 10x14 deluxe or the smaller 9x8? Or perhaps the 6011vx with all the extra windows? Maybe windows aren't important and you simply need a 10x10 to get the job done at an affordable price. Whether you are a hunter, angler, outdoor enthusiast, or a casual camper we've got a size and model to fit your needs. And please keep in mind we have expert sales reps who will not pressure you into buying or upgrading. We believe the tent sells itself and we are here to help should you have any questions.Kodiak 6051 Hydra-Shield Canvas Tent makes camping a breeze. Easy to read instructions and one person set-up. This 10 x 10 canvas tent sleeps up to 6 adults, side by side. The Hydra-Shield canvas keeps rain and moisture out, and lets the fabric breathe, which minimizes condensation on the inside walls of the tent. The Kodiak 6051 Hydra Shield Canvas Tents also come with poles made of sturdy cast aluminum.WarrantyThis tent includes a limited lifetime warranty from Kodiak.
Kodiak Canvas Tent Basic 6051 10x10 Features and Specs:
- Approx Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
- Kodiak Tent Floor Size -10x10 ft. Stake Loops - Nylon Strap Webbing (Accommodate Oversized Stakes).
- Kodiak Wall Tent Capacity - Up to 6 adults (4 very comfortably).
- Seasons - 3.5 (Will hold up in snow but not designed for heavy accumulations.).
- Ceiling Height- 6 6".
- Weight - 68 lbs (includes 6.5 lbs in tent stakes).
- Ceiling Fabric - 10 oz 100% Cotton Canvas Hydra-Shield.
- Wall Fabric - 8.5 oz 100% Cotton Canvas Hydra-Shield.
- Canvas Tent with Floor Material - 16 oz Vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Screen Material - Heavy Duty 50 D Polyester No-See-Um mesh.
- Poles - 1" Galvanized steel tube.
- Stakes - 12" Steel Solid Rod (3/8" Diameter).
Note:If you are ordering the vestibule wing option that goes with this tent, you must purchase a grommet kit and add your own extra grommets if you want the awning to overlap with the vestibule.
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by emailing us on our contact form. Please be sure to include your zip code and we'll beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the unused item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product! Call for more details.
Do you plan on keeping the tent outside for extended periods of time? Please click on the following link to view the extended care instructions to preserve the tent. Kodiak Tent Manuals