This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1” steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breath-ability and ventilation.
Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’6” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. A customizable gear loft, and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12” steel stakes included.
Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 Features:
- Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Each door has a flap for additional windows to allow ample ventilation.
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Two funnel flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy storage bag.
Canvas Tent Specs:
- Approx Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
View 6010 Kodiak Canvas 10x10 ft Tent on Competitive Edge Products, Inc for a low price guarantee option.
If you are ordering the vestibule wing option that goes with this tent, you must purchase a grommet kit and add your own extra grommets if you want the awning to overlap with the vestibule.
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include your zip code and we'll beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the unused item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product! Call for more details.